The business premises Grimmenstein was founded back in 1879 by Hermann Walli. First, the site was used as ground wood mill. Later on, cardboard packing’s were produced. Since the mid-thirties cellulose and cotton products have been produced. Soon the company became a competent consultant. In the late eighties the company was acquired by Paul Hartmann AG Heidenheim. Thus, a lot of investors joined which then led to a reinforcement of capacity and competitiveness.
Today, the production facility consists of two paper machines to guarantee the supply of raw materials, a production lane for producing bed underlays, a clean-room for the production of sterile cellulose swabs and several other installations. Current director of the site is Herbert Baumgartner who works with 70 dedicated employees.